Dr. David Shutt has been trained and certified by The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE). This training offers our patients various anti-aging treatments to give a more relaxed and smooth facial appearance. Dr. Shutt can now offer:
- Botox or Xeomin treatments: targeting brow lines and wrinkles
- Dermal Fillers: restoring volume to the face and lips
- Facial treatments: rejuvenating your overall features
- Lip Enhancement: defined and full lips that look natural
- Treatments to help TMJ/headaches and myofascial pain
You may ask why a dentist would offer these services. Well, dentists spend a lifetime becoming well versed in head and neck structure and musculature. Additional training in facial aesthetics allows a dentist to understand the subtle treatments to help with facial changes that take place as time goes by and of relief of TMJ/ headaches and myofascial pain. Dr. Shutt can offer treatment of complete facial aesthetics safely and precisely with predictable results.
To learn more, contact our office and set up a consultation with Dr. Shutt. Give us a call at(502) 895-2210.
Click below to visit our web site and learn more about our services.